Dr. Hein attended Creighton University in Omaha, NE, Queensland University of Technology in Brisbane, Australia, and the University of Colorado at Boulder prior to dental school. He received his Bachelor's degree in Medical Science and went on to graduate from the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center’s School of Dentistry in 2006 with a Doctorate of Dental Surgery. He was awarded the Dental Student Implant Award for his work with dental implants while in school. Dr. Hein practiced in Colorado with his father for two years prior to coming to Springfield in 2008. Dr. Hein attends many hours of continuing education in dental implants, restorative dentistry, and prosthetic dentistry and he has accumulated far more than the minimum required continuing education during his time in practice.
Dr. Hein enjoys offering a personalized experience for our patients. He values being treated like an individual and strives to maintain that personal experience for each of our patients. Dr. Hein loves working with people who want to maintain or improve their quality of life, and our office gives people an individual opportunity to do this.
Credentials and Memberships
- American Dental Association
- Missouri Dental Association
- Previously served as New Dentist Committee, Board Member
- Greater Springfield Dental Society
- Seattle Study Club - Colorado Academy for Excellence in Dentistry, Past Member
- Academy of General Dentistry, Past Member
- Colorado Academy of Osseointegration, Past Member
- Dental Advisory Board to First Impressions Magazine
Dr. Hein is originally from Highlands Ranch, CO, and currently resides in Springfield with his wife and two small children. Outside of the office, Dr. Hein enjoys hunting and fishing in the beautiful Ozarks, as well as riding and restoring motorcycles.